ACI Aggregate Testing Technician – Level 2 Certification
Certified Aggregate Testing Technician—Level 2 is an individual who has demonstrated the knowledge and ability to properly perform, record, and report the results of advanced laboratory procedures for aggregates.
- AASHTO T 96-02(2010)/ASTM C131/C131M – 01*—Resistance to Degradation of Small-Size Coarse Aggregate by Abrasion and Impact in the Los Angeles Machine
- ASTM C535 – 12—Resistance to Degradation of Large-Size Coarse Aggregate by Abrasion and Impact in the Los Angeles Machine
- AASHTO T 112-00(2012)/ASTM C142 – 97—Clay Lumps and Friable Particles in Aggregate
- ASTM D4791 – 10—Flat Particles, Elongated Particles, or Flat and Elongated Particles in Coarse Aggregate
- AASHTO T 19M/T 19-09/ASTM C29/C29M – 07—Bulk Density (Unit Weight) and Voids in Aggregate
- AASHTO T 104-99(2011)/ASTM C88 – 13*—Soundness of Aggregates by Use of Sodium Sulfate or Magnesium Sulfate
- AASHTO T 113-06(2010)/ASTM C123 – 04—Lightweight Pieces in Aggregate
- AASHTO T 176-08/ASTM D2419 – 14—Plastic Fines in Graded Aggregates and Soils by Use of the Sand Equivalent Test
- AASHTO T 304-11/ASTM C1252 – 06—Uncompacted Void Content of Fine Aggregate
- ASTM D5821 – 01(2006)—Determining the Percentage of Fractured Particles in Coarse Aggregates.